Legal notice and conditions of use of the Champagne Louis Roederer Application
Updated on 2021-06-15
To the best of its ability, Champagne Louis Roederer strives to ensure that the information published on its website and its dedicated Application (hereinafter referred to as the "Application") is accurate and up to date, and reserves the right to correct the content at any time and without notice. However, Champagne Louis Roederer cannot guarantee the accuracy or precision of the information made available on the Application.
Champagne Louis Roederer offers this Application for the personal use of users in countries and territories where the consumption of alcoholic beverages is legal, for persons who are legally permitted to consume alcohol.
The current online version of these conditions of use is the only version that will be effective during use of the Application and until replaced by a new version.
1.1. Application: app.louis-roederer.com
1.1.1 Publisher (hereinafter the "Publisher"):
Champagne Louis Roederer (CLR), a limited company with a capital of 3,672,000 euros, having its registered office at 21 boulevard Lundy - Reims (51100), registered in the Reims Trade and Companies Register under number 335 681 169, represented by Mr. Frédéric Rouzaud, Chairman and CEO, domiciled at the said office,
Email address: email@example.com
Director of Publications: Mr. Frédéric ROUZAUD
1.1.2 Design and production:
The Application app.louis-roederer.com was created by the Byzance, a limited liability companý with a capital of 3,040 euros, whose registered office is 92 - 94 rue de Clery, 75002 PARIS registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register number 818 877 623, represented by Mr. Julien Le Dortz, manager duly authorized for the purpose of the present.
1.1.3 Host (hereinafter "Host"): The company Byzance, a limited liability companý with a capital of 3,040 euros, whose registered office is 92 - 94 rue de Clery, 75002 PARIS registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 818 877 623, represented by Mr. Julien Le Dortz, manager duly authorized for the purpose of the present.
Access to the Application
Access to the Application is restricted to persons of legal age or of legal drinking age in their country of residence. Champagne Louis Roederer reserves the right to request user proof of age, especially when ordering online.
Access to and use of the Application is for personal use only. You agree not to use this Application and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes or any form of commercial solicitation, including sending unsolicited email.
Content of the Application
All trademarks, photographs, text, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, and computer applications that could be used to operate this Application and more generally all elements reproduced or used in the Application are protected by current intellectual property rights.
They are the exclusive property of Champagne Louis Roederer and its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these components, including computer applications, is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Champagne Louis Roederer. Champagne Louis Roederer failing to initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of unauthorized use does not imply acceptance of said use or constitute a waiver of proceedings.
For the proper management of the Application, Champagne Louis Roederer may at any time:
- suspend, discontinue or restrict access to all or part of the Application or to a particular category of user;
- delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or violate national or international laws or netiquette rules;
- suspend the Application in order to perform updates.
Champagne Louis Roederer cannot be held responsible in the event of a fault, breakdown, difficulty or interruption in operation, preventing access to the Application or its functions.
The user is solely responsible for the hardware used to connect to the Application. The user must take all appropriate measures to protect their equipment and data from data security threats including virus attacks via the Internet. The user is also solely responsible for the sites and data consulted.
Champagne Louis Roederer cannot be held responsible if legal proceedings are opened against the user:
- as a result of using the Application or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
Champagne Louis Roederer cannot be held responsible for any damages experienced by the user, third parties or equipment as a result of connection to or use of the Application and the user waives any claim against Champagne Louis Roederer as a result.
If Champagne Louis Roederer is subject to legal or amicable proceedings arising from the user’s use of the Application it may seek from the user indemnification for any damages, sums, awards and costs that may arise from such proceedings.
The Champagne Louis Roederer Application provides a sharing tool for several messengers and social networks systems, which is the only means of sharing hyperlinks authorized by the company.
It is strictly forbidden for the user to set up any other hyperlinks to all or part of the Application except with the prior written authorization of Champagne Louis Roederer, requested by email to the address of the Champagne Louis Roederer headquarters.
Champagne Louis Roederer retains the right to refuse this authorization without having to justify its decision in any way. In the event that Champagne Louis Roederer grants its authorization for the creation of hyperlinks, such authorization is in all cases only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without obligation on the part of Champagne Louis Roederer to provide justification.
In all cases, any link must be removed on simple request from Champagne Louis Roederer.
Any information accessible via a hyperlink to other sites is not under the control of Champagne Louis Roederer, which declines all responsibility for their content.
Protection of personal data
Collection of personal data
The following personal data may be collected by the Application:
Opening an account: The user's first and last name, email address, country of residence and date of birth will be collected when the user's account is created.
Profile: Using the functionality provided by the Application may require you to complete a profile with an email address and a password.
Communication: When the Application is used by the user to communicate with Champagne Louis Roederer ("Contact Us" or "Contact Louis Roederer" fields), data regarding the user's communications is stored temporarily.
Cookies: Cookies are an integral part of using the Application. The user has the ability to disable cookies through their browser settings.
Use of personal data
Personal data is collected from users to improve services provided via the Application and to maintain a secure environment. Specifically, personal data may be used as follows:
- for the user to access and use the Application;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Application;
- when the user creates an account, verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- fraud prevention and detection, malicious software and security incident management;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information based on the user's preferences.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
- when the Application provides user support through third party suppliers. These suppliers have limited access to user data (in providing these support services) and are contractually obliged to use such data in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations;
- the Application may make data available in response to claims against the Application if required by law and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings;
- if the Application is included in a merger, acquisition, asset sale or receivership, the operator may be required to sell or share some or all of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed before personal data is transferred to any third party.
The transfer of personal data
Recipients of your data may be located outside France or outside the European Economic Area. Any transfer of your data outside the European Economic Area is carried out with appropriate contractual guarantees in accordance with the applicable personal data protection regulations.
Security and privacy
The Application implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data from alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the internet is not a completely secure environment. The Application cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information over the internet.
Users have the following rights in accordance with personal data protection regulations:
- they may log into their account to update or delete their data and configure their account settings;
- They can delete their account by writing to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org). It should be noted that information shared by the user on social networks or instant messaging, will remain visible to the public, even after the deletion of their account;
- The user can exercise their right of access to their personal data by writing to the following email address email@example.com. In this case, before exercising this right, the Application may request proof of the user's identity;
- if the personal data held by the Application is inaccurate, the user may request that the information be updated by writing to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection regulations, by writing to the following email address email@example.com.
Changes to this article
The Application may automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic in the Application, to develop its design and layout, for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service provided.
Photographs and representation of the products
Photographs accompanying the description of products are non-binding.
These terms and conditions of use of the Application are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Reims, subject to any specific modification arising from a statute or regulation.
For any question that the user may have concerning the use of the Application or these terms and conditions, or for any request that the user may wish to make to Champagne Louis Roederer, the user may send a message in the contact us section of the Application or an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.